6 Beans Shu Brew | Cold Brew
Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Country: Central and South America
- Altitude: 1200-1700 MASL
- Tasting Notes: White Grape, Red Apple, Cinnamon, Almonds, Honey
- Size: 340G | 12 OZ / 908G | 32OZ
- Type: Whole Bean
- About: Our own special blend uses both dark and medium beans, to create the perfect smooth taste you love! And nothing says lake life in the Shuswap like 6 Beans Cold brew coffee.
- 175g 6 Beans Roasting Coffee Beans - Coarsely Ground
- 2 Litres of Filtered Water
- Large Mason Jar or Pitcher
- Fine Mesh Strainer or Coffee Filter
- Combine ground coffee and water in your vessel.
- Allow mixture to brew at room temperature for 20 to 24 hours.
- Pour through the strainer to remove the coffee grinds.
- Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
*Photo is a representation of the label, please ensure the selection is accurate to what you desire*