Skip to product information
1 of 3

6 Beans Roasting

Costa Rica - Turrialba | Peaberry | Rainforest Alliance

Regular price $14.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $14.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Roast Level
    • Country: Costa Rica
    • Origin: Turriabla
    • Altitude: 1000-1400 MASL
    • Tasting Notes: Cocoa, Caramel, Orange Peel
    • About: Aquiares, one of Costa Rica’s most historic coffee farms sits high on the slopes of the Turrialba Volcano. The Farm devotes 80% of its land to growing high-quality coffee and the remaining 20% to conservation. Coffee plots are interlaced with over a dozen natural springs and almost 20 kilometers of streams, all protected with buffer zones in line with Rainforest Alliance certification. These streams
      form a network of natural corridors through the farm that connect the large protected forests in the two river valleys, providing a healthy environment for the local animals, birds, and plants.
    • Size: 340G | 12 OZ - 908G | 2LB - 2.27KG | 5LB
    • Type: Whole Bean

*Photo is a representation of the label, please ensure the selection is accurate to what you desire*